What's Going On

Fatso
Administrator
Administrator

What's Going On

Post by Fatso »

The old domain name expired and it was out of my control to stop that happening.

We have the board where it was when the domain expired, the only difference is that we are on a new domain name, your usernames from fatsosplace will work here.

Please update your bookmarks and let others know we are at http://www.fatsospeeboard.com and of course post your links :)

Any problems let me know fatsospeeboard@hotmail.com
slinger 77
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by slinger 77 »

I'm just happy it didn't disappear into oblivion, When I tried to get on my old familiar haunt and was redirected, my heart sank! Thanks, Fatso, for keeping this going! And thanks to the moddy's for all your hard work and dedication.
P-spud
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by P-spud »

Hey, good to see you back! Thought we'd lost you forever.
mpp
Good Poster
Good Poster

Post by mpp »

I just found the site with its new domain. I am happy to rediscover it, but I have a straight forward question: why you didn't renewed or auto-renewed the original domain and that long break before reopening it under its new name? It would have probably saved several members from having fallen overboard and lost during the "ship wreck".
Fatso
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Fatso »

mpp wrote:I just found the site with its new domain. I am happy to rediscover it, but I have a straight forward question: why you didn't renewed or auto-renewed the original domain and that long break before reopening it under its new name? It would have probably saved several members from having fallen overboard and lost during the "ship wreck".
Hi mpp welcome back

Unfortunately I had no control over the fatsosplace domain from the start and there was no way I had no way to renew it when it expired unfortunately. The month that we were down before the new domain was regrettable but over the years old members keep finding us :D
Peevert

Post by Peevert »

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! You've been back for over 2 years and I didn't know?! I randomly stumbled on you just now. Good to have you back!!!
Whether they're drinking jizz, or drinking pee: Girls spit. Women swallow.
Fatso
Administrator
Administrator

Post by Fatso »

Peevert wrote:Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?! You've been back for over 2 years and I didn't know?! I randomly stumbled on you just now. Good to have you back!!!
I'm glad you found us again :mrgreen: