Downloading Pics

Got a Computer Question
Post It Here
Someone May Be Able to Help
titmaster

Downloading Pics

Post by titmaster »

Is there a program that will download multiple images by pasting the URLs from the board?

I have bulk image downloader, it only works if there are thumbnails of the links.

Thanks
________
FREE GIFT CARD
________
Atheism advice
Last edited by titmaster on Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.
inquisitor_uk
Special Member
Special Member

Post by inquisitor_uk »

If you use FIREFOX as your browser ( and if not you should ) then I would recomend the addon called "DOWNLOAD THEM ALL"
You can get this addon for firefox from http://www.downthemall.net/

Good thing about this addon is, that when you surf to a site, all you have to do is right click in a blank area of the site, and then click either ONE CLICK whre it will then just go off and download all the media from the site ( pictures / movies ).

or

right click a blank area of the site and select DOWNLOAD THEM ALL, this will open a window, and give you options of what you want to down load. A good example of where I used this recently, was Grumpys post over in the movies section, where he posted a mammoth load of movies that he'd found. and then another person was kind enough to have listed all the links in order all 650 odd of them.. The DOWNLOAD THEM ALL applet shot though that list in about 3 minutes flat.

So ... hope that helps.. if not, for the rest of you, a very VERY good free addon to have in your media gathering toybox.